Jane Hart’s Top 10 Tools of Learning Professionals for 2009 is out – woot!
Here’s my top 10 (more or less on order):
- Firefox (with AdBlock Plus + delicious add ons at least).
- iGoogle – with tabs + blocks, incl. Gmail, Google Docs, Google alerts, Google Reader, Twitter feed, CBC & BBC news, weather,
- Twitter – how I know what’s going on with people in my field. great resources,
- Free Wikis: WetPaint & PBWorks – this is how I work with others on projects of all kinds
- Jane Hart’s Learning Tools Directory – how I know what tools are out there, find recommendations for others who need a tool that does x
- WordPress – main way I do “websites” these days. I don’t think I even have a web editor on my computer anymore.
- Snagit – this is how I explain what I mean to people much of the time
- Doodle – use to set up meetings all the time
- Elluminate – to meet, give online presentations/workshops, and a tool to integrate into courses I work on
- Moodle – thankfully, the only LMS I work with now